Monday 10 June 2013

HISHOP's May Ambassador Beauty Pack

Hi all, its the time of the month where I unveil my HISHOP beauty pack again!!! To be honest I felt a bit disappointed with my box because it was sooo small and I had only 3 small packets of things inside that didn't look like much but you know, I was dead wrong. I was soo surprised with what I had received that I went - HOW YOU KNOW I NEED THIS?!!?!!?

Well without further a-do, here's what's in this month's box:




1. BODY LUXURIES I love Body Luxuries anti-bacterial moisturizing hand lotion 59ml - RM 18.00
This product is enriched with Vitamin B5, E and Wheat Germ Oil. It leaves hands feeling clean, soft and germ- free!!!



2. JELLY PONG PONG Gloss Bonbon Multifunctional Stain for Lips and Cheek in Macaroon - RM39.00 (now RM14.90)



By the way, Hishop is having a flash sales on Jelly Pong Pong products at the moment, if you are a big fan of Jelly Pong Pong then make sure you don't miss it!!!


3.WATSONS Twistband

I've tried this for a few days now and I must say its really nice. The band is so easy to use and it didn't leave a dent on my hair like how normal hair bands would.

Here's this month's voucher for all of you:


MILKADEAL 
Disocunt Code: MAD0613
Multiple transactions allowed. 

WHITEMY
Discount Code: WHITE0613
Valid till: 30 June 2013
Multiple transactions allowed.

HISHOP:
Discount Code: HS0613
Valid till: 30 June 2013
Multiple transaction allowed.

*RM 20 redeemable on purchases worth RM 100 and above only*

XOXO,



1 comments:

illy ariffin said...

your products mostly in theme shade <3

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena