Sunday 24 November 2013

Launch of "It's ME" eau de parfum by CarloRino at Pavillion KL and their Fall/Winter 2013 collection in stores

Morning lovelies,

December month is just at the corner and we all know what this special month brings!!!! A lot of gifts!!! Have you prepared your wishlist to be given to Santa? If you haven't then here's a few great items for your list -

All from the famous




Many people have told me that Carlo Rino merchandise are for old Aunties. They associate the name with items which are not trendy and very old fashioned. Well I didn't know that!!! Seriously, I bought a Carlo Rino wallet when I first came back to Malaysia in 2010 and the brand was already moving towards featuring young, trendy and chic leather goods. Here's a peak at my purse that I have been keeping by my side for soooo long.



*********************************************************************

Launch of La PARFUM "It's ME" @ Pavillion KL:




The CarloRino "It's Me" Parfum is made in France!!! Inspired by fresh florals that instantly refreshes your senses, giving you the true scent of love and freedom. A trendy scent of belongings, lingering memorable moments for the simple, true of one self.

I absolutely love the scent - it started off with a really light floral and green tea scent, which is kind of stimulating for the mind. Mind you, I am the type of person who gets dizzy easily with perfumes and I tend to have gagging response to people's perfume (especially if its too strong!!!)

The best part? I get to go with my Best Friend!!!


CarloRino had a fashion show themed Whimsical Wonderland at Center Court to display their new range of bags: (sorry there's not much photos, my camera wasn't quick enough for it ) but guess who was MC for the day!!! Terry from RedFM!!!


ehem, back to the bags, wellI did manage to get a few shots at the end!!!!




I was really surprised when Terry announced that there was a SPOT, SNAP and WIN contest!!! OMG I really want to win a CarloRino bag. I actually made Jerine wait for me till the end of the launch so that I can have a chance in winning it!!!


Guess what!!! *squeal and scream** I really WON!!! Here's a quick photo session with all the winners and Christy Chan who is the A&P Manager of CR Boutique!!!


The Carlo Rino bag:


*********************************************************************

The Fall/Winter 2013 Collection that is available in stores now!!!! Enjoy ^o^

Work, Play and celebrate this wonderful season with Carlo Rino's Fall/Winter 2013 collection!!!

BAGS






















My favourties in this collection? - Monogram must have; Style that's Sophisticated; Who let the cat out of the bag and Hot Stuff (I'd really love to have this for work!!!)

*********************************************************************

SHOES 







*********************************************************************

WATCHES


*********************************************************************

Can't get enough of Carlo Rino? Visit their website @ http://www.carlorino.net/ for more info on their merchandise or better yet go to their nearest branch in Malaysia and have a look at the products yourself!!!

P/S: Want to win some Carlo Rino merchadise for yourself? There's a competition going on at Carlo Rino's FB page at the moment, do check it out!!!


XOXO,






1 comments:

Myra said...

Hello, Christine!
OMG! You're so lucky! I've always wanted a new Carlo Rino bag!
Hey! Who said it's for old auntie, huh? I've been a big fan of CR collections since I'm 21 years old! :D
Anyway, congratulations on your winning and aww~ You get to go with your BFF!! Okay, I miss my BFF now. :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena