Sunday 2 June 2013

Shopping Hauls for the month of May

Here's a lil sharing on what I had bought in the month of May:

from KITSCHEN:



for Mother's Day + birthday gift: CHLOE + SEE BY CHLOE

Chloe perfume has always been on my top most wishlist. Now that I've got it I'm using it almost every single day at the moment :P. I didn't open the See By Chloe perfume for photo shoot because that is suppose to be my mom's gift and its still wrapped in plastic. Wouldn't want to spoil the packaging now would we ^o^


the free gifts from CHLOE:
2 miniature perfume of both the perfume
1 See By Chloe body lotion
1 vanity case

Love,


2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wow, nice! The prefume minis are really cute. :3

Jerine said...

I love Chloe. Have it for 2 years and the smell hasn't change like most perfume.

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena