Wednesday 1 May 2013

Etude House I Need You, Yogurt (Kiwi) Wash-Off pack Mask Review

Hello lovelies,

Its MONDAY again!!! Time really flies when you are busy but don't forget to take care of your body (and soul). There's no ugly woman - only lazy ones so if you are lazy to take care of yourself then eventually, you'll become U-G-L-Y  :(

Here's a quick way to re-hydrate your skin with Etude House's I Need You, Yogurt (Kiwi) that I had gotten from my recent haul ^o^ 



The product was quite thick with the consistency of normal yogurts that you find in the grocer but it doesn't really smell like kiwi. When I had applied it directly to my skin, I realised there was one problem - the mask was "dripping off" from my face and it annoyed the hell out of me. Luckily I had my Daiso mask sheets on stand by and it was sooo heavenly when I get to enjoy the mask.

If you have tried DIY yogurt mask - it feels exactly the same. The only difference is that this yogurt mask can be kept longer as compared to normal yogurts and it comes in different "flavours" such as strawberry, apple and peach. You've just got to love Etude House's creativity and their packaging!!

Love,

4 comments:

cindy said...

I dun like the yogurt mask as usually I couldn't finish one pack at one go! Then the remaining one sometime I forget to use and it dries up!then it goes to the bin! sigh!

Unknown said...

Yeah it really is just a normal yogurt mask, you'd save up much more to use the natural ingredient itself whenever you have it :)

Anonymous said...

You have made some good points there. I looked on the internet for
more information about the issue and found most individuals
will go along with your views on this site.


Take a look at my web page: Best Anti Aging Product

nourul said...

dear how much is it?

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena