Saturday 22 June 2013

Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails in #6 Angel's Kiss Swatch

I've been feeling so stressed out lately with my personal life that I had totally ignored myself. I forgo almost all of my beauty routines - seriously I don't even remember to put on my moisturiser :( which is really bad. Ah well I'm taking time off from everything and pamper myself today!!! First up is manicure. I decided to put on something sparkly and bling!!!!

and I chose - Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails in #6 Angel's Kiss.


 There's 3x 4ml bottles in the packaging:

 from the left: (Middle) Angel Silver, (Base) Blingbling white and  (Top) Snow Flower Silver 

the end result:


I feel so princessy right now. Definitely a good choice to uplift my mood!!!! What do you think? This is a good colour or should I have chosen Etude House's #5 Princess Marry?

XOXO,

2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

I bought the Mint Frappe before and the colour is super pretty! Now i'm waiting for my Princess Marry to arrive, lol. This is probably one of the best nail polish sets Etude House has come up with. XD

illy ariffin said...

nice colour babe.. n the glitter ombre looks like a french manicure with a twist :)

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena