Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Etude House haul at the 5th Anniversary Party in Sunway Pyramid

First of all - Happy Labours Day everyone!!!!  I've been anticipating this day for a quite some time - well yes because its a holiday but most importantly today is the day that Etude House is having their 5th Anniversary celebration at both Time Square and Sunway Pyramid branches ^o^  There's buy one free one promotion in store!!! Moreover if you are the first 100 customers in store, you'll get additional free gifts!!!!!

I was so excited that I had started waiting really early in the morning with Jerine. All the staff was soo busy with the preparations.


Here's my haul of the day and the free gift:


1. Etude House BeBe Foot Mask (RM 29.90)
Well its something that I had wanted to try out and I finally got it - foot care sheet that removes keratin and korn effectively. I can't wait to try it out, my feet is in such bad condition that I had to think of ways to get rid  of the keratin. If the testing goes well then I'm going to use this 1 month before my wedding so that I'll have super nice and smooth feet!!!! 


2. Etude House nail remover (for glitter nail polish) (RM12.90)
This is something to be excited about!!!! A nail remover for glitter nail polish that is f*king hard to remove. Do keep checking for a review soon :)


3. Etude House Magic Enzyme Pack Peeling (RM 65.90)
I've been searching for something that is similar to the O'slee Rosehip Peeling Gel and Living Proof Deep Cell Cleansing Gel that I had tried at the Cite Cosme Beauty Award Voting. This Gommage treatment with enzyme and yogurt can exfoliate and nourish complexion and remove oil, dirt and excess. I did a little test on the spot and loved how it works on my hand, now all I have to do is try it on my face :P


4. Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection Dear My Jelly Lips-talk (RM 59.90)
I am dying to try this limited edition secret recipe collection from Etude House and finally got myself 2 tubes!!!!

JPK004

JPK001

The free gift:

OMG doesn't the house look absolutely adorable and its in PINK!!!! They had even printed windows. chandeliers and photo frames in the inner box. Such beautiful details ^o^!!!!


So many travel size products in a bag!!!!
 from Left to Right:
1. Etude House nail polish PK011 (seriously they should rename all their nail polish to something easier to remember)
2. Lip & Eye remover
3. Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture
4. Real Art Cleansing Oil Fresh
5. Wonder Pore 7 in 1 Total Pore Solution Freshner
6. Etude House Sweet recipe collection Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam


and Etude House Skin Mal:gem travel set

1. FRESH oil control
2. SMOOTHER exfoliation
3. MOIST moisture care
4. DEEP MOIST moisture retention
5. ESSENTIAL oil and moisture balance
6. cotton pads

I'm not so interested in these as I had received the same set at the previous Etude House event but its still a good product ^o^.

Love,

3 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Ohhh, you went with Jerine! :D I saw her Etude House haul post earlier, hehe~ Now I'm dying to see your reviews on the lipstick. XD

Mizu said...

awesome!Etude House is too far away from my home, so I just can see their events posted on fb TT

marvelikalife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Laura, I'll be reviewing on the lipstick soon ;P

Mizu Chan, Hope you don't mind me asking - which area do you stay? If you really want to get EH products then I can help you get it.

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena