Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday Mani: Etude House Dear My Party Nails (PPK007)

Its been one week since voting and the indelible ink stain is almost gone - time for a new manicure!!!! Today's nail swatch is Etude House Dear My Party Nails in PPK007 that I had bought in my recent haul. Are you ready to party people!!!!


Don't you think this looks exactly like a OPI Skyfall Collection - The Living Daylights dupe? It has similar colours and both are in hexagon shapes.


After looking at those 2 pictures, OPI definitely has a darker shade as compared to the one that I have. I'm trying to find a bottle of the Living Daylights to compare it side by side. Anyone knows where I can still get it?

Swatch:


The nail polish formulae is really good - like most of etude house's nail polish, it dries really fast. Normally you need to swatch a few times to cover your whole nail, I had only swatched it twice - by dabbing the glitters on my nails. 1. So that the formulae isn't too thick 2. It speeds up the drying time. Since this is glitter nail polish, don't forget to put on a top coat!!!! It helps keeping those buggers in place for a few days before they start to peel off. I've used OPI rapid dry Top Coat here.

I really really love my nails right now. Eventhough you may think I would look like a disco ball at the moment, its so pretty that I can't stop staring at my own fingernail!!!  What do you think of it? Yay or Nay?

Love and kisses,








1 comments:

illy ariffin said...

its a YAy from me :) lovely nails babe :)

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena