Wednesday 1 May 2013

Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails in #5 Princess Marry Swatch and review

I've always wanted to create gradation or two tone nails but I always failed. It'd end up with me cleaning my nails over and over again but ever since I've attended the Etude House event in March, I fell in love with Etude House's Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails.

Today I'll share with you one of my favourite colours from their Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails range - #5 Princess Marry. It has a sheer orange base with gold glitters .


 There's 3x 4ml bottles in the packaging:

 from the left: (Base) Blingbling beige, (Middle) Marry Gold and  (Top) Princess Gold. 

I've only applied 1 coat of each in the above photo. Its super easy to apply and it doesn't take long to dry.

The final result is sooo beautiful and elegant. I'd think its a really nice nail art for wedding reception or dinner. Its not too dressy but just nice. Yay, now everyone can have easy and beautiful gradation nails!!!! Hope you enjoy it.

XOXO,

2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

It's so pretty! I love the EH gradiation nails sets too. :D

Unknown said...

Yeah I just love all of it, got myself 3 different shades of the same collection from EH ^o^

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena