Monday 6 May 2013

Hishop Beauty Ambassador Welcome Pack

Hi lovelies,

Last month I had received a surprise email from HiShop to join their Beauty Ambassador Programme and I thought it was such a great opportunity that I must accept the invite. When I saw beauty bloggers receiving their products I was soo super nervous and excited at the same time!!! I kept on asking myself - Would I get beauty products? Would I get a lot of different masks to review? Would I get skincare or hair care products? (By the way my mom isn't too happy with me calling her every single day asking if I had received anything in the post ^o^)

AND here's my Hishop Welcome Pack:



MIRCOZ Buffer Set and Cuticle Oil (There's a special deal sticker at the back stating its priced at RM 50.00)


NATURE and CO Vital Purity Lift Mask




NATURE and CO Pure White Lotion Light and Pure White Milky Lotion Light


and to all my lovely readers Hishop has been really generous and giving all of you 20% discount for purchases above RM 100 - just type in LOVEHISHOP when you checkout (code expiring on 30th June 2013).

Check out more about HiShop:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy?ref=ts&fref=ts
Website: http://www.hishop.my/

or subscribe to their newsletters for exclusive offers:
www.hishop.my/subscribe


Love,


2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wow! You got all the nail care products. :D I think yours is the only one I've seen so far with these items. The nail buffer is amazing, I tried it before. ^^

illy ariffin said...

so lucky! you got the nail set :)

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena