Wednesday 13 March 2013

Vanity Trove's award winning Temptress?



Temptress = temptation in lady form? Goodness its such a complicated word for me. I'm not a scholar or a dictionary trying to define the word but my understanding of it is nil - zilch - nothing!!!!

So what does Vanity Trove thinks a temptress should have?



TIMELESS TRUTH Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask 1 piece - 30ml (RM10/ piece)

Excessively pampered with Orchid, Purple Peril and Chamomile extracts, the masks whitens, brightens and moisturises. Eash cheet is stretchable and form-fitting, giving you perfect comfort and full coverage for every application.

The Orchid sounds really exotic. Although I find the product interesting but I wouldn't pay RM 10 for only a piece of mask. I might change my mind after I use it but that's for another day.


KANEBO  LUNASOL Skin Fusing Powder Foundation 0.6g (RM 60 - casing with sponge / RM140 - foundation refill 10.5g) * casing and refill sold separately.



The powder is made to infuse with your skin, creating that smooth poreless look and still have that inner radiance shining through. The product stays fresh despite sweat and sebum. What!!its only as big as a 20 cents coin and it looks a bit too yellowish for me.


It did infuse with my skin but somehow it made my skin more yellowish - yucks!!! Maybe I should try it on my face instead to see the REAL result. Application was really smooth.


KANEBO LUNASOL Smoothing Makeup Base 1g x2
{sorry no photo -will update soon, for the time being, check out the 2 satchets from the overall beauty box photo above.}

Its a gel cream type makeup base developed exclusively for LUNASOL's Skin fusing Powder Foundation. It spreads well and smoothes your skin while even out pores and bumps on your skin. Keeps your face radiant and smooth for hours.


BIO-ESSENCE Bird's Nest Bio-Energy Firm & Brighten Eye Cream SPF 15  3ml x 2

The full size product comes with a unique lifting applicator for firming and brightening eye contour. Its Bio-Energy ingredient increases metabolism and improves blood and oxygen circulation helping to reduce melanin precipitate and eliminates dark circles.

This might be a good change to my LIMI Red Apple Whitening Eye Mask. Shall try it out soon.


ETRE BELLE Sensiplus+ Hydrasilk Day and Night Cream SPF 10 5ml (RM188/50ml)

Protects allergy prone skin against environmental stressors and helps to relieve itching and irritation of skin. The ingredients include silk proteins, white tea and pure vegetable ingredients. The moisturising cream can be used around the clock for 24 hours.


ETRE BELLE Sensiplus+ Hydrasilk Gel Tonic 2ml (RM138/140ml)


This product works to soothe and moisture delicate and irritated skin. Works together with Hydrasilk Day and Night Cream. Apply it in the morning and evening after cleansing and gently massage it in.

The spray nozzle reminds me of the Avene Thermal Spring water. Other than that, I'm not very interested in having this. I'd much prefer to have the ASIAN POTION Blooming Ginger Body Lotion.

The vouchers:


Well the only one I will be using is the KANEBO personalised 45 minutes Vivid colour purification makeup lesson or makeover with Kanebo. Not too interested in the other vouchers.

Overall the products doesn't really fit the "Temptress" theme of the month. Maybe LUNASOL almost got it but other than that - the skincares and mask doesn't really make it for me. Gambatte Vanity Trove Malaysia - I know its in you to give us the best products like VT Singapore!!!!

Love,






1 comments:

Sarvin Sidhu said...

i expected more from this months box!

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena