Tuesday 9 April 2013

Etude House Happy Teatime Aloe Tea Cleansing Foam Review

Today's review is on Etude House's Happy Teatime Aloe Tea Cleansing Foam!!!


I bought it at the recent Etude House event which was held at Korea Plaza (check out the EVENT here!!!) and paid RM 10 for it. As you can see from the picture, the product size is relatively big, almost twice the size of my hand. I had needed a facial cleanser and this haul was just timely!!! P/S Partly the haul was because of the packaging - its just too cute to resist eventhough its not pink ^o^

Etude House Happy Teatime Aloe Tea Cleansing Foam:

Supplies abundant foam and refreshing tea scent to cleanse and nourish complexion. Contains Aloe Tea extract for moisturizing


The formulae is quite thick. You only need a little bit to wash your face. The scent is really nice, very nice and really soothing, just like a cup of green tea.

Look at the fine foams - great for cleansing out dirts on your face!!! 

Test and Tried:

Before
OMG - I had so many little bumps on my face- this is how my skin is like after i come home from work. Bumps everywhere - yucks!!!! You can also see reddish pigments all over the cheek and side areas.

After:


Although u can see some of the bumps visibly but it has reduced in size. My face looks soo fresh and clean right now and its really smooth.

Why I love it:
1. Good price for a cleanser and the size is just great.
2. It cleanses very well and it keeps the face moisturised (for those who didn't know this - some cleanser actually dries up the skin after cleansing)

Cons:
1. I actually felt I had used a dishwasher to clean my face - my face was actually squeaky clean - YES it was making the squeaky sound that you hear on the plates LOL!!!!! Personally I only like hearing it on my plates to know that its clean - not my face.

I'd still buy it again - its a good price for a good size and it does what it says - it cleanses and moisturise your face at the same time!!! What do you think? Would you like to try it out?

Love,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Squeaky clean face. Yes, I agree. I only like that squeaky clean sound on my dishes as well.

http://makeupland2011.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Chie Hamada,

But this product is amazing - as in it really does clean very well :)

illy ariffin said...

felt like using dish washer? hahaha that one is funny!

Unknown said...

Please read mine also~! Thank you http://myfavegreentea.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/etude-houses-happy-teatime-aloe-tea-cleansing-foam-review/

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena