Sunday 11 November 2012

MAC Christmas Collection 2012: GLAMOUR DAZE

M.A.C.Christmas Collection 2012: Glamour Daze Promotional Photo

 Head over to M.A.C at KLCC this week and receive a complimentary makeover/ touchup with their new Christmas collection: Glamour Daze.

Invitation to try out M.A.C. Christmas Collection 2012: Glamour Daze
KLCC: M.A.C. Cosmetic's promotion of the new christmas collection 2012: Glamour Daze

KLCC: M.A.C. Cosmetic's promotion of the new christmas collection 2012: Glamour Daze

KLCC: M.A.C. Cosmetic's promotion of the new christmas collection 2012: Glamour Daze
 I just love their set up. Its pink and its soo glamourous with black bows.  I couldn't take a good photo of the products because of the lighting but i'll show you which product Fahmi from M.A.C. had used to touchup my makeup!!!

KLCC: M.A.C. Cosmetic's promotion of the new christmas collection 2012: Glamour Daze



Eyes:
Fabulousness eye pallete in Neutral Eyes (Green packaging)
        - Brun
        - Blonde Mink
        - Enviable
        - Smut muted
        - Magical Mist










Lips:  Lip Look Bag in Lavish Coral  
        - Kiss me softly (soft peach with Gold pearl)
        - Shy Girl (creamy neutral coral beige)


Here's how I look like after the touchup.




Actually its my first time using green ^o^ but I absolutely love the look. Fahmi said the colour is not too strong and I can still keep a sweet look. Thank you so so much. After looking at myself in the mirror, I had a sudden urge to grab both products so I can recreate the look!!!! But alas, with all the christmas collections out, I can only choose 1 product and I haven't decided on what I will get for Christmas this year.

What do you think about M.A.C.'s christmas collection this year? Isn't it just awesome.



Have a look at the video for the rest of the products:








3 comments:

Josarine said...

I love their make up packaging... but KLCC so far... :(

Unknown said...

Hi Josarine,

Aww I think you can try out the christmas collection at other outlets. Its really fabulous as its name depicts it to be.

Jerine said...

I love the palette. But not sure of its still available when I go back. How much is it?

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena