Monday 12 November 2012

[REVIEW] WATSONS Pomegranate Antioxidant Facial Mask



Today's review is all about WATSONS Pomegranate Antioxidant Facial Mask!!! I bought this during my China trip and I had loved it ever since. I remember there was a promotion by WATSONS few months back on their Pomegranate range but I can't seem to find the product on their website and this is the last packet that I have :(

The Benefits:
    Everyone knows that Pomegranates are full of antioxidants. It is equally as good as green apples and red wines. Well some claim that it is even better than both green apple and red wine combined together. Pomegranates contains anti-aging agents and can boost sun protection for skins. If consume for long term, it may even decrease cancer risk.

What can this mask do for you:
   This mask would moisturise your skin, maintiain its elaticity and youthfulness. Its revitalising nutrients from the Pomegranate extract would re-energise and brighten your skin, leaving your skin healthy and glow radiantly.

The product:

What I think? I totally love this mask. The mask smells fresh and sweet, just a hint of pomegranate but not too strong that its overpowering. However I would feel a very light sensation on my skin whenever i use the mask, maybe its just the antioxidants working coz I had not felt any side effects like red skin or having extra acnes appearing.

My skin feels so smooth and clean after use. It also looks radiant and bright. {sorry i don't have a photo to show it}. I feel its best used when you are travelling or the day before an important event!!! You'll definitely see and feel the difference.






2 comments:

Isabel said...

I like the yellow and white one with flowers on it. Can't recall the name at the moment but it brightens really well!

Unknown said...

Oh I think I know which one it is, I've seen it on your blog :P its the one with chamomile extract, would love to try it some day

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena