Thursday 25 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 swatch and review

Morning darlings,

Do you remember my previous post on the upcoming Urban Decay Naked 3 palette? I am really glad that I had actually stumbled into it. With all the big commotion on UD's Nakeds, I'm sure some of you, like me, are rather obsessed with Urban Decay products, especially their Naked palettes.  Mind you, ever since the 'leak', there are days where I had actually google and re-google the swatches, just to oogle on it; lets say I was practically staring at it mindlessly.

Whilst I was still contemplating what to get for myself this December (every year I'd get something special for myself in December; a gift to myself to remind me of the wonderful times I've had), Sephora had announced that the Naked 3 palette is available in MALAYSIA!!! oh dear, I thought I read it wrongly and had to ask my friends if it were true. I just had to get my hands on them, no matter what the price is. True enough, it cost me RM188 and i'm having roti everyday just because I had overspent :(

BUT I am currently a very happy roti muncher. Let's look at the palette!!!

URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 Palette



Free gift: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in 

Original, Eden, Sin and Anti-Aging
Each sample pod holds about a week's worth of primer


Swatches:


Naked 3 palette and crease & shadow brush








From the left:   1.Strange   2.Dust   3. Burnout   4.Limit   5.Buzz   6.Trick






From the left:   7.Nooner   8.Liar   9.Factory   10.Mugshot   11.Darkside   12.Blackheart



I love all of the colours and had a hard time to choose my favourite :P





XOXO,



0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena