Friday 5 April 2013

Harper's Bazaar Malaysia Limited Edition Lanvin Me Box Set

I've got the last box of Harper's Bazaar Malaysia's Limited Edition Lanvin Me Box Set from Kinokuniya, KLCC with Jerine!!!!! This box set was soooooo tempting that I literally had to hold myself back from leaving work during lunch time to grab it at KLCC (mind you, its very far from my office, it'd take me an hour just to travel to and fro).




Inside the box:
1. Harper's Bazaar April 2013 issue


2. Lanvin Me miniature perfume


I love this miniature, the scent is just perfect and the packaging is sooo cute!!!!!

3. Harper's Bazaar Limited edition notebook


4. Harper's Bazaar vanity case.



All for the price of RM 15.00 only!!!! Well even if you didn't manage to buy the Limited Edition box, I think you should still get the April issue, its worth every penny that you are paying,

Sneak Peek:


The Beauty Look Book for Spring/Summer 2013: 




Grab yours quick!!!




XOXO,






2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

I lugged 2 boxes of this back from KLCC on Wednesday, lol! Didn't expect it to be heavy but it was totally worth it!

Unknown said...

Yeah, really didn't expect it to be this heavy but it was worth it!!!!

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena