Wednesday 28 November 2012

[REVIEW] L'OREAL PARIS Renewal Lash Serum {sponsored}



How do you get fuller lash without undergoing surgery or having to endure the pain of putting on fake lashes all the time? I have a longer than average asian lash but its not as thick as I want it to be. I'm really jealous of the girl with the lash above. I'd spent most of my time and money on falsies or relying on mascaras that vows to give you volumising effect but to no avail.

Today, my prayers have been answered, thanks to ONLYBEAUTY, I had received the L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum. An intensive Boost for a renewed Lash Look!!! In my previous post here, I had mentioned that Only Beauty is Malaysia's absolute BEST sampling website that gives beauty product samples for free. If you hadn't register for an account now, go to their website and join them now!!! They constantly update their facebook with tips and product reviews.

 L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum

Here's the instruction on how to use it:


 L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum instruction of use









Ok back to the product. I started using the product on 13. 11.2012 and here's a couple of before photos to show how my eyelashes really are :(

review on  L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum   

review on  L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum   

review on  L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum   

OMG, you can't even see the lashes on the photo ( these were actually the few good ones that can "see" it). I really hope this lash serum would help.

Here's how my lashes looks like after 2 weeks of usage:

review on  L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum  

review on  L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum   

review on  L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum   

What I think:

Eventhough the length of my lash looks similar after 2 weeks, its actually darker and stronger. You can actually see my lashes on the photo!!!! Unlike in the before photos where my lashes looks as if they do not exist at all.

Also if you have a really sharp eye, I actually have a small bald spot on my right eye. Now that I had used the lash serum for 2 weeks, I actually have some baby tiny lash growing. I was really surprised that it would grow since I had always thought that its just my genes. I don't remember when I actually have lashes on that part :P



My rating: 8/10
The wand was super easy to manage, and the serum was super easy to apply. I did not experience any stinging on the eye when I put it on. The lash serum does help with strengthening the lashes. They did say that  you will see the full result after 4 weeks of usage, since i'm only halfway there, I can't wait to see how my lashes would be on the 4th week itself!!!!










0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena