Saturday 3 November 2012

Free hand massage at JO MALONE LONDON, Pavillion, Malaysia

If you are dropping by to collect your AUPRES samples at Pavillion this week, dont' forget to look out for a lady in black apron with white flowers in her hand. You'd be surprise what you'll be receiving :)

I'm so happy with my little lunch adventure with Jerine. You are such a lucky star, I received a lot of items - this includes the Schwarzkopf's newly launched hair dye, the Aupres samples and now I got a white Rose with a complimentary hand massage from JO MALONE LONDON!!!!!!

White Rose from Jo Malone

White Rose from Jo Malone
My first impression of the shop - It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! They had just opened for 1 month

Photo from Jo Malone London FB Page

Photo from Jo Malone London FB Page 


Photo from Jo Malone London FB Page

Photo from Jo Malone London FB Page
There are more than 15 fragrances available for testing. I had a hard time choosing the scent that I want because the scents were just too lovely. If I can, I want all of it!!! After some whiffing and testing, Jerine chose a Blackberry and Bay scent whilst I chose a fruity English Pear and Freesia scent for the massage.


I think I fell in love with JO MALONE LONDON. After my massage experience, I definitely will buy this for myself. Its also a really good gift for that special someone ^o^

Head on over to JO MALONE LONDON at pavillion (Lot 3.01.03, Level 3) and enjoy that exquisite smell   with your complimentary hand massage!!!!


*Photo Updated*

0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena