Thursday 7 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: Is it the REAL DEAL???

Hi Beautifuls, 

Just a quick sharing with all of you on something that I had stumbled upon today. By mere chance I had spotted this photo on facebook and boy was I getting super excited about it!!!! 


Yes its the all new Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. OMG just look at the casing, its soooo shiny and sparkly. 


 




A further Close up on the palette:


From the left:
1. Strange
2. Dust
3. Burnout
4. Limit
5. Buzz
6. Trick



From the left:
7. Nooner
8. Liar
9. Factory
10.Mugshot
11. Darkside
12. Blackheart

However rumour has it that this might be a fake!!! Honestly I wouldn't really say that the Naked 3 is a fake and here are some facts to support my theory:

1. The receipt that was posted by the blogger - do you really think Sephora would get cheated and sell a fake Naked 3? Don't you think this would jeopardise their name when they are found out?


2. The typesetting on the palette looks just as it should. There's no weird slanting or mis-alignment of the letters as how the other fake Naked Palettes have. 

What do you think? Is it just a fake and only created to stir up Naked fans? I'd prefer to think of it as the real deal. From today onwards I am gonna stalk all Sephora branches in Malaysia just to get my hands on the palette and swatch it myself!!!!! Bwahahahahahha *evil laugh*....ehem... so ladies and gents, keep your eyes peel. I will make sure to announce it on my FB page!!!

All Photo's are credits to Naomi from Whee Confetti. Do check out her swatches on the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 here: http://wheeconfetti.com/2013/11/06/la-naked-3-de-urban-decay-les-swatchs/#more-1349.

Until then, Au Revoir Mon Chérie!!!!

 XOXO,

1 comments:

dina chen~ said...

I'm so jealous with you dear >w<
I'm just dropping by to tell you that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Find out more here http://chencipiet.blogspot.com/2013/11/award-liebster-award-discover-new.html

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena