Friday 25 January 2013

Three steps to grab your free samples at SF Beauty Skin

Recently I stumbled upon beauty bloggers raving on SF Beauty Skin and I really wonder - what gives the company such confidence that their members would buy the products from just trying the samples. Don't get me wrong, you won't find this brand anywhere in Malaysia. Its purely an online boutique. However fear not skincare lovers, you will receive a one to one consultation with their beauty consultants within 24 hours of registering your interest on their website. The consultants will discuss and suggest the different products suited to you and your skin. My consultant of the day is ROSE HOW. Really have to thank her for putting up with my schedule as I was out of the country when she called me :P

Well getting your free sample pack is super easy. What you have to do is:

1. REGISTER > Click Here




2. FILL IN YOUR DETAILS



3.  WAIT FOR THE CONSULTANT TO CALL!!



Whilst waiting for the consultant to call you, you can check out their range of products on their website. You can request for specific samples that you want to try or just discuss with your consultant what is your main concern and they are very willing to help ^o^





0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena