Tuesday 19 February 2013

Review: Kerastase Reflection Masque Chroma Riche

I had this vision of creating a curly short bob that would go perfectly with my Chinese New Year dress but alas my hair ended up being too dry after curling so I had to ditch that idea.


In order to save my hair from further disaster I needed a quick pick me up and what's better than the Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche which I had received in my December Wonderbox!!!! Full size product is retailed at RM 136 (200ml).

Reflection Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche 30ml

What it claims:
1. A nourishing mask that protects and boosts radiance for dry, highlighted or colour treated hair, leaving it soft and supple.
2. Maximises longevity and radiance of hair colour
3. Protects against anti-oxidants aggressors (contains UV Filter and Vitamin E Derivative)


The Masque:


It has a very thick formulae and feels a bit oily on the hand. Just apply a dab (walnut size for me) on clean and towel dry hair from the roots onwards. Wait for approximately 10 minutes and rinse off product.


Le Verdict:
I absolutely love it!!!!! Nope this is not an exaggeration. My hair feels sooo soft and smooth that I really wanted to hug it all day long ^o^ I've also noticed that my hair colour looks a bit more radiant after rinse.

4 out of 5 Stars!!!

Love,








0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena