Friday 21 December 2012

Celebrating Christmas with December Wonderbox!!!!


Mid-December always reminds me of festive cheers and being merry and what's better is to celebrate this season with a Wonderbox!!!! Although I had received it late this time, I was still cheered up by the really chrismas-sy decor on the box ^o^

December  2012 Wonderbox


 Lets start the unboxing journey!!!

December 2012 Wonderbox

December 2012 Wonderbox

Looks exciting isn't it. Here's the contents of the box:
1. Kerastase Shampoo   30ml (travel size);
2. Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche   30ml (travel size);
3. Clinelle Purifying Toner  30ml (travel size);
4. Clinelle Eye Bright  15ml  (full size);
5. Empro Brown and Black Mascara (full size); and
6. OPI Shatter Nail Lacquer 15ml (full size)

in total there are 3 full size products and 3 travel size products. That's quite a balance mixture of contents. 

December 2012 Wonderbox

December 2012 Wonderbox: Kerastase Shampoo and Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche


December 2012 Wonderbox: Clinelle Purifying Toner


December 2012 Wonderbox: Clinelle Eye Bright


December 2012 Wonderbox: Empro brown and black mascara

December 2012 Wonderbox: OPI shatter nail lacquer

Here are the vouchers!!!!


I absolutely love my December box. The Clinelle Eye Bright came just in time - my dark eye circles are killing me!!!! and the best part - I have a Shatter nail lacquer from OPI. Thanks to Jerine and her super huge collection, I started being a fan last year and my nail polish collection has grown since then.

What do you like most in the December box?



1 comments:

Nurul dot..dot..dot said...

i get to know about wonderbox from your blog and i've received my 1st wonderbox today ^ ^

http://nuruldotdotdot.blogspot.com/2012/12/its-wonderbox.html

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena