Saturday 9 March 2013

CRABTREE and EVELYN Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream review

Are you a frequent user of hand creams? I always have one in my bag whenever I am travelling. I hate to feel my hands all wrinkly and dry.

Here's my current month favourite:

CRABTREE and EVELYN Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream
  • Shea butter formulae
  • Soothes and Moisturises
  • helps maintain softness
  • delicate rosewater fragrance

Retailing at RM48/50g and RM78/100g


I bought this at the recent "Auspicious 8" Charity held at Pavillion last month. It cost me RM 8 (the hand cream is worth RM 25 for 25g) and RM2 will be donated to the old folks home.


The formula is quite thick. Its neither oily nor sticky. I love the light rose scent - even my sister who hates my other hand creams say that the scent is very sweet. I think this is the same hand cream that Jerine got for me years ago. It didn't occur to me because the packaging was different. I loved that hand cream to death.

One thing I didn't like about this hand cream is their packaging. Since it is always in my bag, it tends to be squashed by other items like my purse and water bottle. If I open the cap a long line of white cream will flow out all by itself. Soooo wasted!!!! 
  

XOXO,






0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena