Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hair Mask I -Olive Oil

There are so many homemade hair mask recipe on the net but personally I prefer olive oil based hair mask. I have long and very fine hair which tends to fall out or feel clogged up (oily) whenever I feel stress. A dab of these will help strengthen and cleanses any chemical residues left on your hair.

What you need:
1         egg
5tbsp  olive oil
1tsp    cider vinegar


Direction:
Mixed everything in a bowl and massage the mixture onto your hair. Leave on for 15-25 minutes and rinse off with warm water. 

Benefits :
Olive oil are best for cleansing chemical residues left on your hair. It mproves your hair's overall condition. 

A spoonful of cider vinegar helps keep ur hair luster and prevents hair loss.

It is believed that eggs can help hair growth (which is good for me since I experience abnormal hair falls at times) but eggs are best for dull and dry hair, it keeps your locks shiny and lustrous!!

0 comments:

© Little Blue Haven, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena